Aidpage is a
support network.
Ask for help
Offer help
Sign up now
Talking about:
33 posts
2,269 visits


show starting post by ladytech
Show newest posts...
ladytech   in reply to sonshinesas
It's been years and I am back with great information. You were right. I had not been here for years. i went through a lot since my posts and now I have valuable information for everyone. Please email me if you ever see this post. My new email is There is hope in this world. Let me share with you.

Talk to ladytech
sonshinesas   in reply to IAMR983
There is no free housing, that is old information.
Talk to sonshinesas
woman in a shoe   in reply to IAMR983
Hi the person u posted to not been on here in years now. But for housing sign up for low income housing u can sign up in more than one county type low income housing city county. But there no free housing low income housing goes by how much money u get one month u.mite get it for free the next.month u.mite have to pay 20 and so on.
Talk to woman in a shoe
Where do I apply for this free housing? Please tell me ASAP I am a single mom with a child
Talk to IAMR983
hi can i please be refered to the link in which i can recieve some help as a single mother thank you
Talk to startingover32
hi how are you ? i was reading your post and i wanted to know where can i find help ? please
Talk to nicoleprior
I am very interested in any information you can give me on the housing programs that you know of.My daughter and I will be moving to Atlanta in September and I will defiantly need all the help I can get to start our new life.Thank You
Talk to Caliluv27
hey my name is Traketa. Im a single mother relocating from Va to GA. Having trouble locating apartments thats based on my income. Im currently unemployed and I have 2 daughters 3, and 1 and 11 weeks pregnant in need of a home.
Talk to traketa
Where did u go
Talk to Aceone67
The Christmas Cat   in reply to shamieka78
For all States
If any of these links do not work for you let me know so I can fix it for you and the next person . Thank you..


Catholic charities org
Requests for Assistance: 1.866.649.5862 | Toll-Free 


U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development
451 7th Street S.W., Washington, DC 20410
Telephone: (202) 708-1112 TTY: (202) 708-1455
Find the address of the HUD office near you

Need Help Paying Bills, Debt, and Mortgage


(for veterans)


Apply for any free prescription cards you can find online that includes your prescribed drug..Also look into the manufacture of that drug to see if it has a co-pay card that you are eligible for that includes drugs that your doctor administers to you for cancer ect...Also Walgreens has a great perscription plan look into it..
This will help with your medications.

Walmart has 3 types of diabetic insulin which you can puchase if you know what you need without a prescription it's called reliOn brand or slow or fast acting Novolin N and R for 24.99 a bottle. My husband uses it it's not as good as some but if you test your sugar a lot you can use it well without problems,,Just call and ask your local Walmart about what they carry at that price in insulin

Low Income Home Energy Assistance Program (LIHEAP) | Office of ...
Administration for Children...
The Low Income Home Energy Assistance Program (LIHEAP) helps keep families safe and healthy through initiatives that assist families with energy costs.


Work at home Computer Jobs

Online survey jobs that pay you


Post your home care job on here Dog sitter, Nannie Ect.
Great Job site with reviews

Sell online
Sell free online crafts photos ect

Worldwide Clinical Trials Earn up to $2,300
Free and Charitable Clinics 
Community Health Centers 
Rural Health Clinics 
Community Behavioral Health Clinics 

Charitable Clinics
1800 Diagonal Road, Suite 600
Alexandria, VA 22314

U.S. Medical Assistance Program
88 Hamilton Avenue 
Stamford, CT 06902
Tel: +1 203.658.9690
FAX: +1 203.406.4429

Free Dental care


Low cost eyewear
I bought 4 pairs here they were nice but you must have a eye prescription and know
Your peripheral vision measurements(center of your eye)



Saving money on car gasoline

Free ISP Database - Find Free Internet Access Service Providers Instantly 

If you are on a low or limited income, you may qualify you for assistance in replacing or repairing furnaces and refrigerators. The Weatherization Assistance Program (WAP) is designed to assist limited income families with reducing their energy usage by providing installation of energy conserving measures, as well as offering furnace cleaning and tuning. 
WAP eligibility is based on Energy Assistant Program guidelines. WAP is funded by the United States Department of Energy and is administered through the state by the Department of Housing and Community Development (DHCD).
Call your local energy assistance office for further information and a referral


Worldwide Clinical Trials Earn up to $2,300

Getting paid for for Disability or support care

If you were in a 2013 house fire and had no fire insurance make sure you fill out a special form you can apply to your yearly tax statement for losses due to fire it can make your taxes less and you don't have to pay in so much and will probably get a couple hundred back call your tax repairers office and ask about this and what forms you need

U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development
451 7th Street S.W., Washington, DC 20410
Telephone: (202) 708-1112 TTY: (202) 708-1455

Foreclosure Avoidance Counseling 
(888) 995-HOPE (4673) - FREE foreclosure prevention counseling on the phone 

temporary mortgage assistance for unemployed or underemployed homeowners

HUD-approved housing counseling agencies - local agencies that provide FREE foreclosure avoidance counseling
Talk to The Christmas Cat
aponte420   in reply to shamieka78
where are u?
Talk to aponte420
woman in a shoe   in reply to shamieka78
there is places that will pay first mo rent and det for u type need help city state read each one very careful till u see the one that saids help with bills. also go sign up for welfare and wic. good luck
Talk to woman in a shoe
I staying in a hotel with my three year daughter we need somewhere to go can you help.
Talk to shamieka78
Hi Ladytech,

My name is Ms.Harris. I'm a single parent of a tween. She's academically excelling beyond words. I currently work at a hospital in Atlanta. My reason for contacting you is because my lease with soon end. I was given am 11month lease, and if I resign my current lease it will cause my rent to go up,more than I can actually afford. I'm supposed to be out the end of April. I don't have a clue as to where we are going to move. I'm in desperate need of help. Please send me the link so I may get some assistance. Thank you sincerely for what you're doing for single women like myself.

Talk to leporcheh
KQuadX   in reply to missjanie
I will try, but I live in New York.. I feel like I have limited optionst
Talk to KQuadX
missjanie   in reply to KQuadX
You should also call all the churches they have helped me before as well, call call and call some more :-)
Talk to missjanie
KQuadX   in reply to missjanie
Thanx for your reply, but I did try them, and they gave me a list of different organizations but each one I have called does not have space
Talk to KQuadX
missjanie   in reply to KQuadX
Try put in your city and state it will give you a list of agencies that can help with many things, good luck :-)
Talk to missjanie
Hello... my friend lives in Riverdale Ga and she has 6 kids (3 - 16 yrs)... she is struggling for a number of reasons... can youhelp me help her find a place that will place her in a home...please n thanx
Talk to KQuadX
who do I talk to for the same thing?
Talk to MissMonique912